Here is just a quick brow tutorial :)
1. Start off by tweezing & fixing up your natural brow.
2. Line the bottom of your brow. I use a gel liner from a Sephora palette. You can also use a brown pencil if you’d like.
3. Fill in any gaps between your line & where the bottom of your brow starts.
4. Line the top of your brow & fill in the rest. Keep it the darkest towards the end of your brow.
5. Fill in the beginning of your brow with a light brown shadow (or any lighter color than the color you’re filling them in with.) I usually use a light brown from a Coastal Scents palette.
6. “Carve” out your brow with concealer. Outline the top and bottom, erasing any imperfections. I use my concealer palette from Coastal Scents.
7. Blend out the concealer and there you go :)
Anonymous said: Hi there. Your before and after photos look amazing. I really want to lose weight in one months time too. How long did you spend in the gym and what did you do? Thanks shell
Hey there! The answer is a bit long so if you give me your email I’d be happy to share (I already wrote it up for a few other people)! The short version is: calorie counting and going to the gym every day for about 3-4 hours. Sometimes I’d split my sessions in two so I’d do 1-2 hours in the morning and 1-2 hours in the evening. I wouldn’t recommend this for long-term weight loss, but if you are desperate and you really need to lose 10lbs in 3 weeks it could be done (depending on whether you have a lot of fat to lose to begin with, of course; it’s a bit harder if you are 130 and need to get down to 120). So yeah, just drop your email in my inbox and I’ll send you the longer version of this answer :)